Terms & Conditions
The e-Payments option allows the public to securely make online payments on cases and payment plans with outstanding balances in selected District Courts of Oklahoma. Only the counties that appear in the County drop-down list in Step 2: Find Case can accept e-Payments at this time. Step 2: Find Case appears after the "I AGREE. LET’S CONTINUE." button below is clicked. The site will accept payments only for amounts which are approved for payment by credit/debit card.
By using the e-Payments option, you agree to the following:
- Not all cases can be paid through e-Payments. However, e-Payments may be made on:
a. Fully Disposed Cases: E-Payments may be made on CF, CM, TR and WL case types (Felony, Misdemeanor, Traffic and Wildlife) where all counts in the case have been fully disposed
after January 1, 2005. This means the case must be concluded, with a conviction or other final disposition. If the case has more than one defendant, e-Payments may be made for a
specific defendant ONLY if all counts in the case for that defendant have been fully disposed.
b. Undisposed Traffic Citations: E-Payments may be made on most undisposed TR (Traffic) case types. However, the following conditions apply:
i. You must enter an online plea of Guilty or Nolo Contendere (No Contest) to the charge; and
ii. You must pay the amount due in full; and
iii. Your online plea and payment must be made on or before the Initial Appearance Date on your citation.
- E-Payments can be made on only one case/citation at a time, and the case/citation must have an outstanding balance due.
- Cases with a disposition date prior to January 1, 2005 cannot be paid through e-Payments.
- You may have other outstanding financial obligations with the court that cannot be paid through e-Payments. Failure to pay the full amount due on your case or payment plan could result in further court action or the issuance of a warrant. If you cannot make the full payment through e-Payments, your total payment must still be satisfied by any court-mandated due date.
- After you make an online payment, additional action by the local court may be necessary on your case. If a WARRANT has been issued in your case YOU MUST CONTACT THE COURT CLERK after you make an online payment. An outstanding warrant WILL NOT BE RECALLED automatically.
- Do not wait until the last minute to make a payment. Any additional processing that may be necessary on your case is dependent upon the local court where the payment has been made. Further court action may occur if you fail to allow sufficient processing time. E-Payments which are submitted after midnight will not be applied to the case until the next business day – after that, additional processing may also be required.
- Changes to names and addresses will not be saved in e-Payments or displayed on receipts. If the name or address information on your case needs to be changed, please contact the Court Clerk’s office. Providing your email address to e-Payments is optional. If an email address is provided, an online payment receipt will be sent to that email address. A receipt will also be displayed on the e-Payments screen at the time of your transaction. Please make a copy of your receipt for your records!
- The Oklahoma courts are governmental entities, and as such are subject to laws governing public information. Information obtained by the Oklahoma courts during your use of e-Payments, including the payor’s name, date and amount of payment in a case, will be recorded in the case and may be available to the public if not protected by law or by court order. For your protection, credit/debit card information is not saved in our system when processing an e-Payment.
- E-Payments and OSCN are provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. E-Payments and OSCN are subject to limitations and delays inherent with the internet, data processing, and electronic communications. New cases may not appear immediately after they are filed. Payments made to cases may not appear for at least 24 – 48 hours. Information provided on e-Payments and OSCN may contain errors or omissions, and may not reflect updates, payments, changes, or rulings that have not been entered in the system. Online payments and other system functionality may be unavailable without notice due to system maintenance or technical difficulties.
- Without waiving any defense or immunity within the Governmental Tort Claims Act (51 O.S. §§ 151 et seq.), IN NO EVENT WILL THE OKLAHOMA SUPREME COURT, THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE OF THE COURTS, OR ANY OKLAHOMA DISTRICT COURT OR COURT CLERK, HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF USE, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, DATA OR OTHER INFORMATION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE AND/OR OPERATION OF E-PAYMENTS AND/OR OSCN.